Things that are makin' me happy:
- My husband who adores me even when I am acting like a little baby
- a clean house
- Walking to the car in the morning a feeling a little chill
- Fresh flowers
- A sweet tea (it makes me feel like I can conquer the world!)
- My nephew, H, who runs and jumps into my husbands arms every time he sees him.
- The same nephew who asks Jesus every day “to put a baby in my aunt’s belly”
- My niece, I, who sucks her little thumb until it is raw and red
- Being asked to be a confirmation sponsor for two of my students
- My husband walking in with a handsome haircut when I didn’t even know he was getting one
- Fridays (I live for Friday’s!!)
- Having friends over for dinner
- My Boston Terriers
- Having a sister and sister-in-laws who invite me to be a part of their children’s lives
- Sewing
- Not being on Face.book (oh, the freedom that has brought me!)
- Purchasing tickets to Utah to see my brother and sister-in-law over Thanksgiving
- Having my lesson plans/copies already made for next week
- Clean Sheets
- My pumpkin candle on my table
- Keeping my nephews for the weekend (Are you seeing a theme here?)
What’s making you happy today?



Great list! I love pumpkin candles too! :) And I am very impressed that you aren't on facebook! seriously...IMPRESSIVE!
ReplyDelete