Friday, September 10, 2010

10 Surprising Things about me!

Thanks to  A Complicated Life for tagging me!

I'm so new to the blogosphere, anything I write about myself will be surprising. So, here goes...

1. My favorite thing to eat for lunch is peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwiches. What am I, three?

2. I have serious test taking anxiety. I do fine in the end, but OH.MY.GOSH do I get nervous.

3. I have kissed Pope Benedict's ring...twice. I have pictures to prove it!

4. I love to sit in silence, drive in silence, just be silent. You would never guess that by how much I talk.

5. I have been blog stalking for almost a year, but this is only my second day of "being out". I started reading All You Who Hope when I desperately needed to hear other Catholic IF stories. Thank you, AYWH for your openness and honesty.

6. I totally had a crush on my husband when we were in high school. I was a senior, he was a sophomore. I know, I robbed the cradle!

7. I am one of eight children. I loved (love) every second of being part of a large family and I am so grateful for my seven best friends.

8. I sometimes wonder if I will be able to love my own children as much as I love my nieces and nephews. I know this sounds crazy, but I do worry about it sometimes!

9. I have a dog named Kevin.

10. I invited George W. Bush and Nancy Grace to my wedding. (It's southern etiquette, y'all!) Neither RVSP'd- I think their mothers would disapprove.


I think tagging 5 people is the hardest part. I would tag all 5 of my readers, but I think only two of them haven't done this yet!!

1. Leila at Little Catholic Bubble

2. Rachel at Testosterhome

5 comments:

  1. I am amazed that you have met the Pope twice!!!! What a gift!
    I love that you invited Bush to your wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm not quite sure how I found your blog-through another awesome blogger I'm sure- but wanted to "introduce" my self! I look foward to reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I've only had peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich once in my life. If we ever get together for lunch, that is what we will have.

    Two kisses on the ring?? Save some for the rest of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere! Your list is great, totally jealous of you and the Pope! Would love to hear the whole story(ies). I invited Archbishop Dolan to my daughters First Communion. He didn't RSVP, but he called her that evening! It was an awesome surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome. I am also new to the world of IF blogging. I didn't have the heart or hope to read about other's journeys until I knew mine had a happy ending...how selfish of me!
    I pray that you find hope and encouragement in this community of Catholic Women!

    ReplyDelete