I have hesitated to write this- our first post.
I have hesitated out of laziness, out of pride, but I have hesitated mostly out of fear.
To write our story is to acknowledge that it is real, that this is the road God has chosen for us.
I have been a blog stalker for several months. I have witnessed so many miracles take place in the lives of these bloggers, because of the power of prayer. I want to be a part of these stories.
My husband and I have been married for two and a half wonderful years. We have been praying for the blessing of a child in our life for the past two. I still can't believe that this is our story. I know that there are so many people who have been struggling for so much longer than two years, but I always just assumed I would have no problems. We had a very early miscarrage in the months following our wedding, but we have not been able to conceive again.
So this is our story. Day 760 of waiting for our miracle. Day 760 of feeling like our world has fallen out from under us, but trying to be found in him, still standing.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I look forward to reading more!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking that exact same thing tonight and telling/crying it to my husband: I can't believe this is our life. I never in a million years would have thought this could be me. It still takes me by surprise some days.
Ok, now I'm going to e-mail you. :) I'll also send some bloggers your way. :)
Welcome to blog land! Although I am so sorry it has to be under these circumstances. We will all be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI second Leila. Welcome and we're praying for you!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog today. Don't lose hope! I did for many years and had a love/hate relationship with God. I pray that God draws you closer to Him as He writes your story!
ReplyDeleteYou can see the story of our 9+ years of IF and adoption attempts. We finally welcomed our precious miracle into our family this summer, through the adoption of the most wonderful daughter, Isabella!
andrewandjuliesadoptionstory.blogspot.com
just found your blog. i can't believe its my story as well. i look forward to reading more!
ReplyDelete