My prayer throughout the St. Andrew Novena was for all couples struggling with infertility to be blessed with children, for a surprise pregnancy at least once during our marriage (I mean, how many people pray for that? I guess at this point any pregnancy would be a surprise!), and for a multitude of children. I hope this whole ordeal is St. Andrew hooking me up!
I promise to lift you all up throughout my recovery, so please let me know what I can be praying for you for each of you.
I am so grateful for this blogging community. So very, very grateful. Your presence has brought such peace to my sad little heart. Thank you.

Just found your lovely blog. Thanks for visiting mine. I had a polyp too. I got pregnant (and carried full-term) the first month after I was cleared after its removal.
ReplyDeleteSo, this is a very good thing! I think I had to wait 2 or 3 cycles after the surgery. But, I have heard from many sources the first three cycles after a large polyp is removed are really hopeful ones.
Praying for you!
Praying for you tomorrow! St. Andrew, pray for us!
ReplyDeleteTo which novena to St. Andrew are you referring?
ReplyDeleteJen- The Christmas Anticipation novena to St. Andrew that my husband and I prayed throughout Advent. Sorry for the confusion!
ReplyDeleteOh ok. I missed that novena!
ReplyDelete