I tell my friend, D, all the time that the right man is so worth the wait. That the right man will come along and sweep you off your feet. And that man, that man will be so worth it. My man? He was so worth it. (D, I promise...he is on his way!)
I never thought MY day would come. I never thought God would hear my heart's cry for a good and holy husband. I never thought I would be sent such an amazing man (I secretly thought I would have to settle...terrible, I know!). God heard and answered my prayer far better than I had ever dreamed. Maybe I should learn to trust? Note taken.
Life with Mr. Henderson has been the best adventure yet. The last three years of my life have been the happiest ever (even in the midst of a lot of heartache) and far better than I ever could have dreamt. Thank you, Mr. Henderson, for making me so utterly and completely happy. I pray that this year brings us closer to each other, closer to our Lord, and closer to that overflowing abundance of children that we keep praying for!
For your viewing pleasure: The beginning of my life as Mrs. Henderson:
![]() |
| My sister and her men (no Isa, yet!) |
![]() |
| Is that sign supposed to mean something? |
![]() |
| One of my favorite pics- My brother and his son |
![]() |
| Fr. D hearing my confession right before walking down the aisle. |
![]() |
| My flowergirls- you know us southerners love our monograms! |
![]() |
| My awesome family. Mom, Dad and kids (Am I lucky or what?) |
![]() |
| My mom helping me get ready |
![]() |
| Mr. and Mrs. Henderson |
![]() |
| Cutting the groom's cake |
![]() |
| Our Reception |
![]() |
| Our Wedding Party |
This is what it is all about |
![]() |
| Our Honeymoon to Rome. No, Pope Benny is not a cut out. |

















Beautiful photos! You are gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, these are amazing!!! Happy anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Rachel's blog .... you are part of a beautiful family! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThree years!! Congratulations. We're coming up on one year next month - what an exciting time, being newlyweds!
ReplyDelete