Thursday, May 5, 2011

You can't make this stuff up...

Y'all...Look what I just found stuck smack-dab on the front of my shirt this morning at work!!
I taught all morning long and I don't think any of my students saw it (They didn't say anything...and let's be honest- If they think it, they say it!). I went to eat my lunch...looked down...O.M.G!! Mortifying!!!! But, Oh.SO.FUNNY!!


I needed a good laugh.

15 comments:

  1. Is it a sign that you will soon be expecting a baby or a sign that you should always do one last glance in the mirror before heading out the door? The first, I think!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. We have these stickers at my house. They used to be all around, which is weird since certain people who live at my house have been out of their childbearing years for a while. And I definitely think it's a sign! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, ha, ha. You just can't get away from those white baby stamps, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked that!!! hahaha... so funny..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! That's hilarious and hopefully a sign!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is really funny! I guess they know what's on YOUR mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!! My students are so touchy feely a kid would've taken it upon him/herself to remove it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I just read this and I know I'm posting a bit late, but it's so funny I had to comment. Teaching finds in so many compromising postitions doesn't it? I will be chuckling about this all day :)

    ReplyDelete