I don't know how much more it can take.
This was not my Easter and once again I am left in the waiting crowd.
You know how there is always that wailing child in Mass, right when it gets quiet (Don't get me wrong- I pray for my ears to be filled with the sound of my screaming babies!)? Yeah, that's me. Looking about like this...
(Thanks, Google Images. You hit the nail on the head!)


Oh, sweetie. My heart breaks for you. I can't stand that you have to go through this. I hope you know how much I admire your bravery and grace. You are in my prayers, beautiful! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI am going to be praying like mad for you! You are such a beautiful child of God, and I hope you get one of your own... Please God!
ReplyDelete(That photo is classic!)
Love you and wish I could fix it! Praying for you always! Let's work out tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry :( I am sure you feel so lonely and even abandoned during these times of dryness. Know that you are not alone and that God loves you so very much. I'm praying your Easter comes very soon.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you! I pray that you have the strenght to carry this cross but I also pray very specifically that you have a little friend to enter kindergarten in Fall of 2017! God is hearing it from me!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!!
ReplyDeleteLove you Jo! Praying for you!
ReplyDelete