This was sent to me by one of my students' parents. It is a great reflection on the Crucifixion and the woman singing has a great voice to boot! She gives a little intro at the beginning of the video, but I promise it is worth the wait!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
A little Lenten listen...
You ladies have to check this video out.
This was sent to me by one of my students' parents. It is a great reflection on the Crucifixion and the woman singing has a great voice to boot! She gives a little intro at the beginning of the video, but I promise it is worth the wait!
This was sent to me by one of my students' parents. It is a great reflection on the Crucifixion and the woman singing has a great voice to boot! She gives a little intro at the beginning of the video, but I promise it is worth the wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment