Saturday, February 5, 2011

If these walls could talk...

...what story would they tell about your life?

The other day we had someone at our house trying to fix our internet. As I was showing him to the computer, I spotted the book that my husband and I read from each night called "Moments for Couples. Who Long for Children" (I highly recommend this book!).

All of the sudden, I could feel my cheeks turn red, as if my dirty little secret was out! I started to laugh when I realized that everywhere I turned you could have drawn the same conclusion! I had to laugh a little. Here is what I mean:
Book on the dining room table.
Prayers above my kitchen sink
Sharps container in the bathroom
Files in the office
Do you really need an explanation?
So, until my house is overrun with baskets of toys, diapers and wipes, blankets and carseats, the walls of my home will tell my little story. I didn't say I wasn't crazy! I guess I will embrace this time, because it won't last for ever!

5 comments:

  1. I love your attitude in this post! I can't wait to see the next "life in pictures" post with baby laundry on the line and boxes and boxes of diapers! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always kept every thing hidden, as though I was I was in denial. Good for you that you can be so open about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy to think about all the things that "give away" our little secret. If you stop and look-it's fairly obvious I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  4. this gave me a healthy chuckle. ...

    lots of prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha. Only us IF girls would feel comfortable laughing about this. HUGS friend:)

    ReplyDelete