I am grateful for so much this year.
I am grateful for my amazing husband- I am so incredibly blessed that he is mine. I feel as though I might be the luckiest woman in the world.
I am grateful for family. I am grateful for my mom's good report on her health, for every one of my five brothers, two sisters, five sister in laws, three brother in laws, my parents, my in laws, my two nieces, and my eight nephews.
I am grateful for the life of my new niece this year and my new niece/nephew to come in the next few weeks.
I am grateful for a job that I love.
I am grateful for my two bad dogs.
I am grateful for friends who love me and support me, even though I am a crazy woman.
I am grateful for the opportunity to travel and get away from the day to day activities of life.
I am grateful for this blogging community and the renewed hope and support is has added to my life.
I am grateful for all that this year has brought and for all that next year will bring.
I am grateful for God's grace that allows me to make it through each day.
I am grateful that even in the midst of my heart breaking, that I still know joy.
I am so blessed. So very, very blessed.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment