My husband and I ran in the 50th 5k this past Saturday and we both won for our age group! I have to come clean and tell you that we only won because we were the only runners in our age group, but we still won. I went and tracked my friend, S, down to make sure that she was in the other age group! I have to think that our luck is on the upswing right now!
This past cycle has been really revealing for us and our fertility. I was closely monitored this cycle and it seems as if there is some clarity as to what is going on with me. My bloodwork showed that my E2 (estrodiol) level was not where is should be in relation to my follicle size. Have any of you ever experienced/heard anything like this?
Also, those of you who have gone the Na.Pro route, where did you start? Is Dr. Hil.gers the only option, or is any Na.Pro doctor worth it?

Congrats on the 5k! :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, that sounds like a step in the right direction! Knowledge is power!
ReplyDeleteThere was an article on Napro at Faith and Family yesterday. Here's a link: http://www.faithandfamilylive.com/features/a_hidden_kind_of_suffering
ReplyDeleteHi there! Just found your blog and I'm catching up on it. I recently went the NaPro route and went directly with Dr. H. My cousin who lives in my hometown is the one who approached me about Napro and this just seemed like the only route available to me that we felt comfortable with. She is a practitioner of his and she taught me NaPro so through her we choose to go with him. We also do not have a NaPro doctor close to us on the Gulf Coast so we were going to have to travel anyway, so why not travel to the head hancho...that was our thought. But, if you have a NaPro dr. near, I would definitely seek them out. I think I am right by saying if they are NaPro doctors, they have been trained by Dr. H so they have to be good. He has trained over 400 something drs. I have another cousin in St. Louis who had struggled with IF for 6 years and she sought out the NaPro dr in St. Louis and had great success. So, I think it all depends on what you are comfortable with. But, I definitely belief that NaPro is the best, healthy choice for you and your future child:) I am out in Omaha as we speak and my Dh and I have been very pleased with the direction that we chose. So, whatever you choose, I hope the best for you too. Look forward to getting to know you more!
ReplyDelete