Friday, October 29, 2010

I have a confession to make...

This...this is my wonderful sister. And this...well, this is really what she is like.

I called her yesterday and told her that I had to come out with my little secret. I would be reading some of the Catholic IF blogs and then, BAM- they start talking about my sister. It always made me laugh a little.

It might seem like our lives our polar opposites, but that couldn't be further from the truth. We are both two girls, living the life that God has laid before us, learning from each other, and loving each other along the way. I am so grateful for the gift she is in my life (and not to mention the nephews and niece! she has shared with me).

I love you, R.

4 comments:

  1. OK, I was reading your sister's post and thought "oh my, this is the post that Joy Beyond the Cross was quoting yesterday"!

    So funny, the way we are all connected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's awesome! You both are very blessed to have each other, and it sounds like you have each had an incredible impact on each other's lives! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been beautiful to see her try to figure out how she can be more supportive to the catholic IF world through her writings. Sisters are such a great gift! It has been a good learning curve for those of us who want to "help" friends and family but often just end up making things worse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her post just brought me to tears!!! She is SO right!!! I love you, and I'm praying for you!!! So so much!!!

    ReplyDelete