Sunday, February 26, 2012

130! In-credible!

A huge thank you to everyone who signed up for Lenten Prayer buddies!

We had 97 women sign up for General prayer buddies and 33 women sign up for the IF prayer buddies.
SO AWESOME! I am telling you, there is nothing quite like the power of praying women!

TCIE and I have a fun little project in the works, so keep an eye out for our request for your contribution.

Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Thank-you ladies, so so much, for organizing Prayer Buddies!

    Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next! You are both a blessing to us all :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Thanks so much to you and TCIE for all the work you put into this for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, awesome! Thanks to both of you for coordinating this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys rock! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot begin to thank you and TCIE for organizing! As you have probably read, I'm in need of major prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very very much from the bottom of my heart for organizing this!

    ReplyDelete